When is the last time you felt truly accepted and lifted up?
Do you struggle with drowning in the negative emotions?
Are you looking for like-minded passionate entrepreneurs?
Is your brain filled with ideas but you lack follow-through?
You’re here because you want to know more about us. We’re here because we want to know more about you.
We see you taking risks, working hard, and changing the world. You’ve got a lot on your plate, but you’re keeping it real and pushing forward with intention every single day.
- Mindset 80%
- Self-Love 60%
- Business Support 50%
- Passion & Truth 90%
Where We Began…
Every story has a beginning, but The
That’s where we begin.
We couldn’t tell you the exact day we discovered each other on the internet, nor could we tell you the day we started to plan this. In the midst of Google Hangouts and constant chatter, we realized we were onto something. We realized that a place like
As all businesses do, things have changed a bit as we have grown and learned about ourselves, but our core values of self-love and truth allow
Where We Are Now.
Even though two of our founders has transitioned out of the coaching field, Raewyn is keeping
You cannot know your truths until you love yourself, and once you love yourself you are able to identify and embrace your truths.
By providing individual and group coaching programs dedicated to each of these fundamental concepts, Raewyn helps female entrepreneurs to own their soul through self-love, and embrace their spectrums with authenticity.
Raewyn has a life goal to empower women to embrace self-love & inspire others. Women supporting each other is paramount in her life.
She’s always been fiercely confident, yet anxious.
Love Language: Connecting with others, learning and embracing change. Seriously.
When she isn’t creating beautiful designs, Emily is doing it afraid and overcoming her fears and discovering herself in her new town.
- Graphic Designer
- You can find Emily binge-watching Netflix with her kitty.
- Emily has social anxiety but that doesn’t stop her from inspiring other creatives.
Nora supports and encourages others with her lifestyle blog and by freeing up time for busy entrepreneurs and bloggers with her VA biz.
- Lifestyle Blogger
- She’s a shy kind of storm who swoops in and will be your best friend in times of need.
- Love Language: coffee, chocolate, puppy kisses and words of affirmation.
- Be the best of you, in all situations.
- Be strong.
- Embrace heartbreak.
- Don’t restrict yourself from doing something that YOU want to do.
- Listen, but make your own decisions.
- Never regret anything.
- Don’t be ashamed to show your emotions or deal with your problems.
- Don’t be afraid to fall in love, even multiple times.
- Do what’s best for you, gracefully.
- Never intentionally hurt someone.
- Change is necessary.
- Do everything with poise and grace.
- Never allow anyone to make you feel inferior or bad at something.
- See the good in yourself and in others.
- Try to do good in the world.
- Love with every ounce of your being.
- Stand up for your beliefs.
- Embrace self-love.