If you’d like to become a SSI author to write for the Shield Sisters Initiative blog, please take note of the guidelines below.
- All submissions must be submitted for approval before being published.
- Each article submitted undergoes a complete spell check, grammar check, and is edited to meet SEO standards if necessary.
- Submissions will remain true to SSI branding; our designer will create the images required.
- A square photo of you and a two-three sentence bio, along with social media links and your blog link, will be expected with your submission.
- If approved, articles will be shared evenly throughout social media and will receive the same amount of attention as articles written by our three full-time authors.
- Word count must be 800-1300 and must be complete with headers, a catchy title (with a score of at least 65), and must be easily readable.
- Submitted posts must be original and must not be published anywhere else.
Submit Your Guest Post
What if we told you that you already have true love in your life?
True love. You want it. You need it. ...and you have it.
Maybe you're single or in an unhappy relationship. Maybe you're only relationship is with your bed or your work wife. Yep, we've been there. Every relationship seemed to have something missing or wouldn't work out for whatever reason.
That reason? We know it. Self-Love. You need it. You have it. You can grow it exponentially with this free 5-day email course!