If you’d like to become a SSI author to write for the Shield Sisters Initiative blog, please take note of the guidelines below.
- All submissions must be submitted for approval before being published.
- Each article submitted undergoes a complete spell check, grammar check, and is edited to meet SEO standards if necessary.
- Submissions will remain true to SSI branding; our designer will create the images required.
- A square photo of you and a two-three sentence bio, along with social media links and your blog link, will be expected with your submission.
- If approved, articles will be shared evenly throughout social media and will receive the same amount of attention as articles written by our three full-time authors.
- Word count must be 800-1300 and must be complete with headers, a catchy title (with a score of at least 65), and must be easily readable.
- Submitted posts must be original and must not be published anywhere else.