Welcome to Where Passion Meets Truth by Shield Sisters Initiative!
This is a podcast and community for women entrepreneurs who want to live their passion and embrace their truth! Each month, we’ll bring you a couple of guest interviews, goal setting tips and mindset changing topics to guide you on your journey of living your passion and embracing your truth.
In this first episode, we really dive into what to expect each week and who we are.
This episode is sponsored by Bonnie McConaughy!
Bonnie McConaughy is a content writer and ghostwriter for bloggers, entrepreneurs, and those who would like to publish material and don’t have the time or desire to do so. She can write your blog posts, articles, various kinds of books, and much more.
In this episode we talked about:
- Who we are at Shield Sisters Initiative.
- What to expect from our brand new podcast.
- Namedropping some of our upcoming guests.
- Our own genius spot of passion and truth.
- The ever-changing self-care journey and how it affects our search of passion and truth.
- The history and transformation of Shield Sisters Initiative.
Our favorite quotes:
- Accepting that you have all of these layers and these flaws doesn’t mean that you are resigning yourself to live your life flawed.
- A thought is a temporary thing that you have, it doesn’t have to be a permanent state of mind. This is where working on your mindset hugely comes into play.
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Don’t lose track of where it is that you’re hearts at and why you started this in the first place.
Link drop like it’s hot:
- Amy Simpkins
- Tonya Rineer
- Alexa Bigwarfe
- Erin Montgomery
- Kelly Ruta
- The Sanctuary
- Love This Journal | and Yourself
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies