We’re jumping right into the money mindset talk this week with our dear friend Tonya Rineer of The Profit Party! Join us as we talk about her journey from interior designer to money mindset maven and how found her genius spot where passion meets truth!
This episode is sponsored by Daily Lovejuice!
Daily Lovejuice is the lifestyle blog of a girl in her late 20’s trying to find the balance between running a business and learning to value herself. Find reviews and tutorials on skincare, self-care, and tips for a happier life.
In this episode we talked about:
- The revolution female entrepreneurs are creating and fostering.
- The amazing gifts that women have and how to connect and feel loved even without a physical community.
- The fears that stop us from realizing our true potential rooted in our hurt as children and how it attaches to our money mindset.
- How Tonya and Megan began their mindset journeys.
- The one big mindset shifts that we have found is the beginning game changer.
- You have a choice!
Our favorite quotes:
- I see a revolution happening with women and business and financial freedom and abundance. It’s all just coming together so beautifully.
- You’re never going to have all of the confidence to do it. There’s always going to be something telling you no, even if it’s just yourself.
- It’s a self-development journey of self-love, personal growth, and mindset work and it all comes together in one harmonious little package or unit. There’s not an end to it. It’s never going to be perfect it’s always going to be a work in progress, but progress is perfect.
- Switch the word need to the word want. Because then it really puts the ball back in your court as far as what you actually want instead of what you are expecting.
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
It takes some deep clarity work and journaling brain dumps by asking yourself why?
Link drop like it’s hot:
More About Tonya Rineer
Tonya Rineer is a Speaker, Trainer and Money Mindset Coach who helps women entrepreneurs super-charge their profit potential by revolutionizing the way they think and feel about money! Her fun, action-packed coaching style helps women amp up their mindset and create profit strategies that supercharge their business.
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies