It’s time to get actionable!! Once a month we will have a goal-setting episode where we will give you actionable steps to set your goals. Megan and I LOVE helping you to set goals and watch you achieve them!
This month, we’re talking about money mindset and breaking down those limiting beliefs!
This episode is sponsored by Emery Collection!
Emery Collection is an online women’s boutique featuring handpicked styles for the modern day girl boss. Every purchase gives back to disabled veterans.
In this episode we talked about:
What money mindset is and why talking about it is important.
Actionable tips to stop you from freezing when you start your mindset work.
The lack mindset and why it doesn’t serve you.
Our own limiting beliefs and what we are working on.
Celebrating the small things in an organic and healthy way.
- Megan’s big A-HA moment.
- Raewyn’s own rewritten limiting belief on credit card debt.
- It’s okay to slip up.
Our favorite quotes:
- Money is just energy. It is just the exchange of paper for goods or whatever. You can shift that belief and rewrite it into something such as “Money helps me to live a happy and healthy lifestyle.”
- Once you identify your mindset it’s not all going to be sunshine and rainbows. It’s going to be a lot of hard work and you’re going to have to slip ups.
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Start by looking at the way that people around you spend money and how it affects your own money mindset.
Link drop like it’s hot:
- Tonya Rineer
- Mommy Works
- Being Boss Podcast
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch
- The Recovering Spender – Lauren Greutman (originally I Am THAT Lady)
- Living Well Spending Less — Ruth Soukup
- The Sanctuary
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies