WE’RE ON ITUNES!!!
At the core of most mindset issues, is our confidence. If you are unsure or doubtful, your mindset isn’t going to stick and it isn’t going to grow. Join Raewyn as she talks to Nicole Hoglund, a confidence coach, who believes that you have everything ready inside of you. Unless you believe in your own confidence, you’re going to continue to unintentionally sabotage yourself with negative thought and your mindset will suffer.
This episode is sponsored by Littlest Sidekick!
We are a small organic lifestyle brand based in the United States. We believe that life is best seen through the eyes of a child. The best things in life are simple and the memories are made with family & friends. The best thing you can do for yourself and your kids is to get outside and just . . . play.
In this episode we talked about:
- Bad reality TV shows (because who can stay away from that topic?)
- Listening to your gut when it isn’t smacking you in the face.
- Nicole’s journey from 80 hour work weeks while pregnant to a miscarriage and 30 hour work weeks in her passion.
- How embracing confidence in light of your fear, helps you to succeed quicker as an entrepreneur.
- How going with your gut and instincts shape your mindset.
- Trusting who you are so you can do your biz your way.
Our favorite quotes:
- “I needed to make that choice to choose to show up as the person that actually at the deepest core of it I wanted to be.” – Nicole Hoglund
- “Every single step that you take – even if you don’t feel like it’s right – it’s right for you.” – Nicole Hoglund
- “Everything that you do is shaping what’s going to happen to you but, if there is going to be an opportunity that is right for you, you’re going to keep coming back to it because it’s subconsciously in your brain.” – Raewyn Sangari
- “Being aware of the fact that maybe this sucks right now but I’m here because I’m not ready to not be here – that’s a big revelation to have.” – Raewyn Sangari
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
When you have the butterfly-like excitement and anxiety about something, that’s when you have to move forward.
(OK fine, there’s two this episode!) Embrace who you are and take action on the things that feel good for you and everything else will fall into place!
Link drop like it’s hot:
More About Nicole Hoglund
Nicole is a Confidence Coach for female entrepreneurs who are ready to get our of their own way and start taking massive action. She also is one-half of the hosting duo of the newly re-vamped Pixie Success Collective Podcast. Basically, she really wants you to see the power you bring to the table in your business and truly be confident in the goals you have. If she isn’t working you can find her hanging out with her husband and pup, having a great cup of coffee or glass of wine with friends, or on the couch watching really bad reality TV!
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies