When you’re changing your life, you’re going to need to do a lot of clarity work. That’s a given, right? But it can be scary and you can get frozen. In this episode, we talk about how to push through the fear and build your support system.
This episode is sponsored by Caitlin Pickett – Your Virtual Yoga Instructor!
Take your private practice on the go or from the comfort of your living room. Sign up today to get your first 60 min session FREE!
In this episode we talked about:
- How mindset can help with making life/biz/career changes.
- Identifying what you want to be, do and have
- The struggle of clarity work
- How to not fall victim to imposter syndrome
- Preparing those closest to you for your big life changes
- Reaching out for support in all the right places
- Our favorite ways to reinforce the clarity work and mindset shift.
Our favorite quotes:
- “Life can be really overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. We can break it into little chunks.” – Megan Kubasch
- “Your actual self is the person you are meant to be and the person who is a dreamer. She wants to do amazing things but your ego is that part that is like “well, it really is not for you.” – Megan Kubasch
- “Say these words, ‘I am not an imposter. I am experienced and I know what I’m doing.'” – Raewyn Sangari
- “Your relationships are going to change but having open conversations is going to give you that support you need.” – Raewyn Sangari
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Be. Do. Have.
Link drop like it’s hot:
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies