Changing the world is a lofty goal, but some of us hold it really close to our hearts. Is it possible? Hell yeah! Do you have to be a saint like Mother Teresa? No! You can be a regular old YOU (which is neither regular or old, but you know what I mean) and change the world just by impacting ONE person. Today we talk about that mindset that will carry you through those days where you feel hopelessly lost in your big world-changing goals.
In this episode we talked about:
- Shifting the scripts in your head and starting at home.
- Looking at movements and non-profits that inspire you.
- Using affirmations and mantras to keep you feel like you can make an effective change in the world.
- Share your story and be vulnerable.
- Reach out to others to support you when you are feeling too vulnerable.
- The importance of time audits to find more room in your day.
- The Shield Sisters Initiative Book Club (June’s book is White Hot Truth by Danielle LaPorte)
Our favorite quotes:
- “Positivity begets positive change.” – Raewyn Sangari
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Start small with just one person.
Link drop like it’s hot:
- The Imperfect Boss Campaign
- Warrior Princess by Mindy Budgor
- Girlboss on Netflix
- The Shield Sisters Initiative Book Club
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies