Unless you’re one of the lucky few where time is of no consequence (i.e. living off grid, taking days as they come), you need some sort of time management plan, especially when you are a business owner trying to work self-care into your busy routine.
In June’s goal-setting episode, we give you actionable goal-setting steps to get started with time management today, without going out and buying anything new; you can use the things that you have on hand.
This episode is sponsored by Getting Social With Your Business!
Jenny is freelance writer specializing in online content. Getting Social With Your Business specializes in helping small businesses utilize blogging and social media to help them succeed.
In this episode we talked about:
- Being as balanced as possible with a time management plan in place.
- How we started Shield Sisters Initiative with a time management plan.
- How unpreditcable it can be as a new parent and the way time management is essential with you’re business.
- How to do a time audit and how you can benefit.
- The importance of budgeting for buffer room.
- How to decide which areas of your life can be reallocated.
- Our favorite resources for time management and productivity.
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Make sure to add buffer time in for projects and daily tasks.
Link drop like it’s hot:
- Yvonne’s Family Command Center
- Time Management Tool Kit from Kelsey Van Kirk
- Self-Control App/Chrome Extension
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies