Moving away from time management and stress, we wanted to touch on intuition and the way that it can create more space and opportunities for you. When you are truly confident, you are more aligned with your intuition than looking outside of yourself. You are pulling power from within, and not from others.
In today’s episode, we talk to Lexi Koch an intuitive coach who helps you to identify your inner critic and your intuition.
This episode is sponsored by Emily Finta!
Emily Finta is the Design Ambassador for Shield Sisters Initiative and a graphic designer for creative entrepreneurs. She is based in Michigan and loves to travel, design, and binge on Netflix shows while creating unique designs and brands for lovely humans like you!
In this episode we talked about:
- Her sessions and how using her intuition helps her to get to the heart of it.
- The different facets of knowing yourself well enough to hear that voice inside.
- Her story from burning out to where she is now.
- How her son’s diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis led her from breakdown to breakthrough.
- Living outside of yourself instead of trusting yourself.
- Connecting to our roots and starting with our children.
- Our inner voice / critic and how it is actually an ally.
Our favorite quotes:
- “My passion now is to empower other women to know themselves well enough to hear that voice and trust themselves enough to follow it.” – Lexi Koch
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Identify your inner critic and befriend it. This allows more space for your intuition.
Link Drop Like It’s Hot
More About Lexi Koch
Lexi Koch is a notable intuitive coach who empowers women to gain a profound knowing of themselves. Within the sacred space of sessions, clients are guided to drastically transform their overwhelm and lack of self-esteem into radical insights that result in lasting presence and renewed confidence.
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies