You’re finding this podcast episode 2 days late, but I’m giving myself grace. How fitting for the podcast all about giving yourself grace. What happens when you have goals and you don’t reach them?
This episode is sponsored by Nora Spaulding!
Nora is a lifestyle blogger who supports and inspires women to find their passion in life. She provides a safe space for women from all walks of life. She is a beginner VA for those women who are busy with side hustles (or family) to do the menial jobs such as scheduling and social media management.
In this episode we talked about:
- What it means to give yourself grace.
- Why you sometimes need to prioritize things above your goals.
- The problem with making your goals expectations.
- Progress is still forward motion.
- My 3 actionable steps to giving yourself grace.
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Don’t regret the things that “got in the way” of reaching your goal.
Link drop like it’s hot:
- From Distracted to Inspired and Productive
- Yvonne’s Gratitude Journal
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies