Authenticity is about as important as self-love (haha, aka it’s most important) when dealing with your business. It can be scary to be vulnerable and authentic, especially if you’re coming out of corporate world expectations. Are you struggling with your brand and with authenticity? Today, I talk with Morgan Plummer about this topic and she has some AMAZING tips!
This episode is sponsored by Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five!
Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five is our 5-module audio and visual self-love course. Complete with a workbook and 30-minute soul session with Raewyn, this course will take you through the 5 areas of self-love and provide you with the tools you need to continue to through the overwhelm and roughest days. Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five focuses heavily on building your self-love community because we are not meant to be on this journey alone!
In this episode we talked about:
- Being vulnerable to authentically living your brand.
- How difficult it is to go from corporate to owning our own business.
- Imposter syndrome and following the people who seem successful.
- Trying and failing forward.
- Capturing what you want your clients to feel as a business owner and keeping your branding in alignment.
- Your quick intro of what you do and how you’re doing it.
- Including personal tidbits for clients to connect with.
- Inauthenticity and that feeling you get when you aren’t connecting.
- Being scared or embarrassed to share your story.
- How life ebbs and flows, rebranding and pivoting.
- How Be a Warrior Queen evolved into Shield Sisters Initiative.
- Morgan’s steps for branding and for finding your passion and truth intersection.
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
Our favorite quotes:
- “It’s a matter of pushing through that uncomfortableness and learning that this is really the best aspect of your business.” – Morgan Plummer
- “People are buying you. They’re not buying what you put out there. The more confident you are and the more you showcase who you are and what you believe in, the brighter you are going to shine and the more people you are going to attract.” – Morgan Plummer
- “Connecting with a person who is leading you or teaching you is all in your personal perception. It’s not 100% in how they are portraying, but when they are portraying themselves as authentic, it is easier for you to connect with them.” – Raewyn Sangari
- “If I’m not being my authentic self, that person is going to know it.” – Raewyn Sangari
If we had to give you just one tip…
Do what feels good in your heart. Go after your dreams!
Link drop like it’s hot:
More about Morgan Plummer
Morgan Plummer is a Mindset and Business Empowerment helping women to go from surviving to thriving in their life and in their business. Do you know how many women are too scared to go after their dreams? Her unique methods and strategies take women from terrified to confident so they can wake up head over heels in love with their life. Together you’ll work on crushing your limiting beliefs, defining your goals and desires, mastering your mindset, characterizing your ideal audience, developing your niche, creating your programs, crafting your sales strategy and rocking your freaking business.
Where to find Morgan:
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies