When you know your passion, it’s easier to have confidence in who you are. It is definitely the first step in authentic and everlasting brand creation. Today, we talk to Sarah Eggers about how she teaches business owners how to have confidence in their brand through her courses and design.
This episode is sponsored by our course, Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five!
Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five is our 5-module audio and visual self-love course. Complete with a workbook and 30-minute soul session with Raewyn, this course will take you through the 5 areas of self-love and provide you with the tools you need to continue to through the overwhelm and roughest days. Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five focuses heavily on building your self-love community because we are not meant to be on this journey alone!
In this episode we talked about:
- Her passion of helping people to have a deep-rooted confidence in their brand.
- The way she finds joy when her clients click and understand how to do it themselves.
- The roundabout way she fell in love with teaching.
- Her mentor work at Coding for Cupcakes in the Kansas City Chapter of Women in Technology.
- How she got into web design and web development as a kid.
- The way STEM was not encouraged as we are kids.
- How difficult it is that we didn’t have role models that look like us in the entrepreneur world.
- Sarah’s tips on how we find our passion.
- Having a smiling journal and counting your smiles.
- How the outside perspective from another can put the pieces together in your life to help you connect.
- The unseen parts about business when comparing yourself to other entrepreneurs.
- The way we, at Shield Sisters, got swept up into the overnight success story.
Our favorite quotes:
- “Just because you stumble upon a new passion, doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to give up your previous passion.” – Raewyn Sangari
- “I never saw myself as an entrepreneur because I thought I needed to have brown leather shoes, wear jeans, have a catchy t-shirt and wear a blazer.” – Sarah Eggers
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Count your smiles
Link Drop Like It’s Hot
More About Sarah Eggers
Sarah is a web designer and marketer with a passion for helping creative bloggers and small business owners make a remarkable impression online with gorgeous web design, effective content, and an engaging social presence.
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies