In this month’s goal-setting session, we talk about prioritizing and which goals to pursue. If you know me, I’m a multi-passionate so this can be especially tough for people like me!
This episode is sponsored by Uplevel Your Sisterhood!
Are you ready to Uplevel Your Sisterhood and get the most out of your self-love journey? I’ve relaunched the coaching club in a mastermind setting! With one mastermind group call a month, daily check-ins, motivational prints and freebies and a discount to the Shield Sisters Initiative shop, you cannot pass up this amazing membership for only $10/month! Plus, to celebrate, I’m offering one year for $100, that’s 2 months free!
In this episode we talked about:
- Her entrepreneurial journey
- When she sat down with her best friend and re-evaluated her life.
- The entire process of how she figured out her business.
- Your biz besties that push you.
- Being realistic with big goals and breaking them into milestones and achievable goals.
- Following where your goals lead you.
- Scheduling out your week to include your goals and dreams.
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just three goal-setting tips…
- Use someone as a sounding board
- Schedule it out.
More About Ashley DeLuca
Ashley is a digital marketing and web strategist who empowers female millennial entrepreneurs by creating a web design and foolproof strategy in 30 days. She enjoys eating cheese and playing with her two basset hound puppies when she is not glued to her laptop. You can find her at blankslatemediaconsulting.com
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies