Life is always changing but that doesn’t mean that you have to cling to the way it once was or fear how it will change in the future. You can continuously design a life you love with the tips we talk about in today’s mindset episode!
This episode is sponsored by our course, Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five
Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five is our 5-module audio and visual self-love course. Complete with a workbook and 30-minute soul session with Raewyn, this course will take you through the 5 areas of self-love and provide you with the tools you need to continue to through the overwhelm and roughest days. Embracing Your Inner Queen in Five focuses heavily on building your self-love community because we are not meant to be on this journey alone!
In this episode we talked about:
- Erin’s recommendations of workouts with kids and workouts without your kids.
- Delainey’s first time doing yoga with Raewyn & Erin’s funny workout story with her mom as a kid.
- How to integrate your kids into your OWN routine
- Looking at the big picture and then filling in the details.
- The difference between accepting your life and loving your life.
- Awareness before acceptance of your season and the opportunities that come from it.
- The importance of intention.
- How our priorities change as life changes and having all of the self-care tools in your back pocket.
- Nonnegotiables and white space for yourself
Our favorite quotes:
- “What do you want your life to feel like?” – Erin Kendall
- “I think that being intentional is that big game changer that goes from ok I’m living my life, I’m going through my paces into actually loving your life.” – Raewyn Sangari
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Create white space and buffer space in your day for yourself.
More About Erin Kendall
Erin Kendall is an American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer with 2 little toddlers at home. While juggling a household, two kids, three pets and maintaining a little sense of self she hopes to bring a ray of hope and sunshine to other busy moms through Fit Mom Go!
Fitness for Moms is more than a few minutes of “me time.” It’s a lifestyle that we pass onto our children and radiate in everything we do. Erin has been a personal trainer since 2009 and works with clients in person, online and leads a community of other Fit Moms!
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies