Sometimes we take big scary adventure jumps and figure out who we are. Other times those adventure jumps leave us lost and confused. At any rate, we can only forge our own path in this world. Join Lupita Santana on this episode of Where Passion Meets Truth about making space for yourself, moving far from home and how to prioritize your truths.
This episode is sponsored by Write | Publish | Sell!
Publishing a book is OVERWHELMING! There are so many things you never even knew you needed to know. I want to help you squash that overwhelm so you can write your book!
It’s funny how we can know EXACTLY what we want to write about, but somehow struggle with getting started on the process. Write. Publish. Sell. offers author coaching and more to help entrepreneurs and writers navigate self-publishing. Check out their newest group coaching program, launching next month!
In this episode we talked about:
- Her truth of faith and family and when she realized that she needed to take care of herself.
- How easy it is to forget to take care of yourself because you’re in your flow with your work or your passion.
- Her life in the Dominican Republic and how much she loves working from home.
- Learning to be alone and how being alone doesn’t mean that you’re not okay.
- Being an introverted extrovert and the struggles of living further from family and friends.
- How to connect with people even when you are in a new place.
- Her favorite FB groups for entrepreneurs.
- How important being authentic is to your business.
Our favorite quotes:
- “Something that is important to me is to not find your identity in others.” – Lupita Santana
- “Sometimes we have to be alone before doing something great and amazing. It’s okay if you’re alone. Something great is around the corner.” – Lupita Santana
- “As a society, we are taught to look outside of ourselves to be happy.” – Raewyn Sangari
- “All of us make mistakes, all of us are flawed and all of us can learn from each other.” – Raewyn Sangari
**this post may contain affiliate links and sponsorships to help us to continue to bring you the best content!**
If we had to give you just one tip…
Start with balance as soon as possible. Make family, love, friendship and yourself your top priorities over your business so that you won’t lose yourself.
Link Drop Like It’s Hot
- Being Boss
- Virtual Assistant Savvies
- Savvy Business Owners
- Boss Moms
- Make it Happen by Laura Casey
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Where Passion Meets Truth Episode 1
More About Lupita Santana
Lupita is a wife, mommy, and entrepreneur living it up in the Dominican Republic. She is a Virtual Assistant currently making a big transition to Online Business Management. She is all about her family. They are her fuel. She loves everything stationary. Seriously, all pens, notebooks, sticky notes. EVERYTHING!
If you love the show, we would love it if you would share us with a friend, subscribe and rate us!
Intro Music: The Friendly Monstershop by The Zombie Dandies