Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Information you Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, phone and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you subscribe to the Services on our Site our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and direct deposit information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Services or on a Social Media Site (“SMS”) where we have a page or presence (collectively “SMS Pages”), the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
Information Collected via Technology
- In an effort to improve the quality of the Service, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis.
Use of Your Personal Information
In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties; and
- perform marketing or data analysis.
Use of Non-Personal Information
If our information practices change at any time in the future, we will post the policy changes to the Site so that you may opt out of the new information practices. We suggest that you check the Site periodically if you are concerned about how your information is used.
We make use of location-based data for our Website to connect you with other users near you that can either offer or are in need of Services. If you choose not to allow us to access your location, some or all functionality may not be available to you.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.